To grill salmon our way, we fry spring onion, habanero, ginger, star anise, and onion. These ingredients ooze rich juices, leaving the leftover oil pregnant with intense flavors. Basically, salt-n-pepa is all your salmon needs, but we will nevertheless brush it generously with our scent-laden oil mixed with harissa. Leave the lemon juice shower for the very end and enjoy your perfectly tender and tasty salmon.
You will need these ingredients:
- Whole Salmon
- Harisa Powder
- Ginger, Garlic, Spring Onions, Shallot, Habanero, Star Anise
- Salt, Pepper, Oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Preheat deep-frying oil. Toss in 30g of ginger, 5-6 garlic cloves, whole spring onion, shallot, habanero pepper, and Star Anise. Fry until burned. Drain the oil, mix it with 1 tsp. of Harisa Powder – voila aromatic oil is ready.
- Clean the salmon, salt, and pepper it from inside and outside.
- Grill away from coals (not directly over the fire) for 25-30 minutes, turn halfway, and do not forget to mop with aromatic oil every 5 minutes.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!