We are never tired of chicken roast and it’s no wonder that chicken is one of the most popular types of meat ever. Today, we were thinking of surprising you with some exotic taste. Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Mix, soy sauce, lemon, olive oil, and maple syrup will bring that special something to our roast. If you have a chance to make it over a fire, the smoke infusion will enrich the taste and aroma of the meat. Enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Whole Chicken
- Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Spice Mix
- Olive Oil, Soy Sauce
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Coat Whole Chicken with Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Spice Mix.
- Mix spices with lemon juice, 2 tbsp. Olive Oil, 150ml Soy Sauce, and 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup.
- Roast Chicken for an hour at 390 F/ 200 C, then mop the chicken with marinade (step #2), roast on 320 F/ 160 C for 30 minutes more.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!