Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Glad to have you here on this last day of the year. It was great year, full of beautiful places and awesome recipes! And of course huge thanks to all of youout there, without you we couldn’t become what we’re now! Much love!Big hearts!
So let’s finish this year with our special recipe of tacos. Winter Tacos incoming! Prepare your napkins, be ready to get your mouth wet.
You will need this ingredients:
- free-range pork tenderloin
- tomato, chili, avocado, lime, onion, jalapeno
- 1/2 cup of sweet corn
- handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. of mustard
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 2 cups of water
Note: All ingredients are organic homegrown by ourselves.
- Prepare your taco tortillasby mixing up flour with fresh water.Make a dough ball and let it rest.
- Cut the free-range pork into a few medium steaks. Salt it, and beat the meat offlet it rest.
- Slice and dice your vegetables.
- Time to make a guacamole! You know, it’s pretty easy. First of all cut avocado in half, remove the seed and scoop out meat of the avocado, slice and dice it, add some salt and lime juice. Cut the jalapeno into the very small cubes, add it to avocado, then add 1tbsp. of mustard and mix it up very well.
- Heat your pan (Do not forget, open fire is very dangerous, but makes everything taste better!), add veg. oil.
- Now our pan is ready to make the food very sexy! It’s going to be such a foodporn. Add your meat and veggies, stir fry it to the crispy crust (Do NOT overextend). Deglaze it with orange juice. Add the corn. Do not forget to stir.
- Take your prepared dough and roll it with special pin into a few small tortillas. We cook it on the coals(do not worry about burned parts, it won’t kill you, it is actually good for your health), make taco form by using sticks and our special knife!
- Spread a tortillaswith guacamole, add your sliced meat with veggies, roll it all up how you like it.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives? Write us on Facebook
We hope you’ll like this Special New Year Winter Tacos! Very tasty glazed meat and veggies, with fresh notes of guacamole on the fresh coal baked tortillaswill pleasure every food lover.
Happy New 2017 Year!
Do not sit home and cheers to you all!