Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This time in the forest series with AlmazanKitchen you will see an interesting trick how to start a fire when all wood is wet. Our pet – Aski the Wolf will help us. Well… His fur. Of course we have something special for you. Great beef rib eye steak with sweet & hot melon garnish!
You will need this ingredients:
- 800g beef rib eye steak
- 1 melon
- handful of walnuts
- 1 tsp. ground chili
- 1 tbsp. honey
Starting the fire with wolf’s fur:
- Take some fur from middle-sized wolf (WARNING! IT IS DANGEROUS!)
- Build a campfire.
- Ignite the fur with magic of your hands… If you can’t just use the lighter or something else.
- Put the fur beneath the campfire.
- Cool the melon at +43°F(+6°C)
- Preheat the pan.
- Toss handful of walnuts into the pan.
- Fry it few minutes.
- Prepare the grinder.
- Transfer walnuts from the pan into the grinder.
- Grind well.
- Remove the top from the melon then cut the melon in half.
- Scoop out… or hand out the seeds.
- Cut both halves into major slices.
- Make small cuts on the slices. But do not cut off.
Preparing the steak:
- Preheat the grill cage.
- Load 800g beef rib eye steak into the grill cage.
- Salt it.
- Grill for 5 min. flip halfway and salt once more.
- Leave to rest for 3 min.
- Slice onto minor pieces.
Serving and decorating(Final steps):
- Cover melon slices with 1 tbsp. of honey.
- Add ground walnuts above.
- Add 1 tsp. ground chili same way.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!