This video is one of a kind you will see on our channel (if you will not request for more of such format of course). For this one, you need to prepare yourself first – it is very important! You have to do only two steps before clicking the “Play” button: 1) Get yourself comfortable 2) Deep inhale-exhale and focus on your senses. While you’re meditating, we will make easy but very colorful and spicy deep-fried pork belly skewers with celery root puree for garnish! Delicious!
You will need these ingredients:
- pork belly
- celery root
- green onions
- 1 tsp. Baharat mix, salt, 1 tbsp. butter
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Unpeel big celery root, slice it, transfer everything in the pot, add water it should cover the vegetable entirely, salt to taste. After boiling cook for 30 min.
- Grind cooked celery root with 1 tbsp. of butter in the mortar using pestle.
- Mix 1 tsp. of Baharat mix with ½ tsp. coarse salt.
- Slice pork belly into dice-shaped pieces. Skewer up, coat with spice mix from step #3 and deep-fry in hot oil for 5-10 min.
- Serve everything together and finish off with chopped green onions.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)