DISCLAIMER: THIS DISH IS VERY HOT! TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Be honest, did you know that choppers are good for chopping? Let’s go back to our dystopian kitchen and use the bike for this newly discovered purpose and then cook some nice, thinly sliced burrito steak on a stone. Why making the usual burrito wrap, when one can make the dark side burrito wrap, with multicolored spicy vegetable mix inside? Another dish for the brave only, who boldly go where no cooks have gone before.
You will need these ingredients:
- Ribeye Steak
- Carolina Reaper Pepper, Habanero Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese, Baked Beans, Sweet Yellow Corn
- Shallot, Lemon Juice
- Flour (Optional: Cephalopod Ink)
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, then form a ball and leave to rest. (Optional: Add cephalopod ink)
- Slice Ribeye Steak really thin.
- Chop Carolina Reaper, Habanero Peppers, and Shallot. Mix everything with mashed avocado. Add lemon juice and salt.
- Grill steak slices for a minute on each side.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, bake for 30 seconds on each side.
- Spread avocado all over the tortilla, add meat, cheddar cheese, and sweet yellow corn.
- Wrap it all up.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
- (If you decided to make it with hot peppers, we highly recommend having a glass of milk nearby)
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!