BEWARE! THIS ONE CHEESEBURGER IS DANGEROUSLY HOT! Why? Because of the Moruga Scorpion powder, we used to season the patties which are also made from specially fermented beef mince; The Moruga Scorpion pepper is on a 1 200 000 SHU! But that’s not all! Each burger layer is also seasoned with unbelievably delicious, sweet, and HOT sauce made from cherry, butter, and a handful of famous Dried Carolina Reaper! Ideally melted cheese and homemade bread buns will finish off the whole dish just right!
You will need these ingredients:
- Fermented beef mince
- Dried Carolina Reaper, Moruga Scorpion powder
- Cheddar Cheese
- Homemade bread bun
- 1 cup Cherry
- 1 tbsp. Pesto
- 2 tbsp. Aromatic butter
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Make patties from 2kg of fermented beef mince. Season up with Moruga Scorpion Powder. Salt to taste.
- Smash few dried Carolina Reapers using a pestle. Melt 2 tbsp. of Aromatic butter, add dried Carolina Reaper, stir. Add 1 cup of Cherry, smash it and then slow-cook until rich consistency.
- Grill the patties for 5-7 min each side. When you flip it, place 2 cheddar cheese slices on each patty. Add Cherry Hot Sauce.
- Grill the bread. Spread Pesto on it.
- Build the Burger by placing patties on each other and then just covering with the top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!