Yesterday was a National Cheese Day, so here’s the video with a grilled cheese sandwich, but not the standard one! We already have a recipe for classical grilled cheese sandwich on our channel, such a cool video – we recommend to check it out! But let’s make it a little extra today! With delicious T-bone steak and unbelievably hot Carolina Reaper pepper! What about cheese? 3 kinds of it! There’s a “grilled cheese” after all in the name, isn’t it?
You will need these ingredients:
- T-bone cut
- Carolina Reaper pepper
- sandwich bread
- parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese
- mayo, pesto with spices
- pepper, butter
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Pepper T-bone cut from both sides. Grill for 2.5 min each side on high heat, repeat until doneness you want. Halfway add a handful of fresh thyme. Cut in slices after.
- Grate a handful of parmesan cheese. Cut cheddar cheese into thin square slices. Slice Carolina Reaper pepper.
- Spread mayo on sandwich bread, then dip it in grated parmesan so it sticks to the mayo side. Parmesan will be our “outside cover”.
- Add filling: cheddar cheese slice, mozzarella bits, pesto with spices, Carolina Reaper (to taste), add T-bone steak slices. Cover with another sandwich bread with “cheddar cover” facing outside.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!