The village life is a great life! Especially when you start the day right! The dawn is just breaking on the horizon but Boki is already up and running, doing chores! Hey Boki, don’t forget to feed the chicks! After chores are done it’s time to eat something delicious and extravagant – for example… an awesome 30-day dry-aged Ribeye Steak, grilled with rosemary and butter… And by all means – don’t forget the sauce! The HOTTEST sauce made from the Dried Carolina Reaper!
You will need these ingredients:
- Ribeye Cut
- Dried Carolina Reaper
- Butter, Rosemary
- Himalayan Salt, Tasmanian Pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt with 1 tsp. of Tasmanian Pepper, add a handful of fresh spinach, and grind well again until mushy consistency. Add Dried Carolina Reaper, Olive Oil, and Lemon Juice to taste.
- Salt & pepper the Ribeye Cut from all sides.
- Grill steak on high heat for 8 min each side. Cover steak with butter, toss in few rosemary sticks. Lower the heat, grill on a bone for an additional 15 min.
- Serve the steak under the Spinach Sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!