Do you remember that beautiful porchetta on a stick in the fire pit? You think this dish is one of a kind? If your answer “yes” then you’re wrong! Let’s make a wrapped whole chicken version withsavory prosciutto and fresh dill, everything is flavored with lavender and special chicken spice blend. Stay tuned to AlmazanKitchen and you will never run out of camping recipes!
You will need these ingredients:
- whole chicken
- handful of dill
- 1tsp. lavender, salt, 1tsp. Almazan spice blend
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Remove chicken bones and carcass like we did in the video. (take a notice that we didn’t cut a single bone with our knife)
- Add 1tsp. of lavender, salt to taste and 1tsp. of special chicken spice blend spread evenly.
- Add layer of prosciutto.
- Wrap everything around stick and secure with rope.
- Roast for 2-3 hours constantly rotating.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)