Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
For this sandwich we used 3 years old homemade kulen (and yes, it’s really 3 years old, special premium kulen), fermented in perfect conditions and ready to bring you the explosion of flavors! And of course under the supervision of our main chief Mr. Ramsey the Owl we picked only the best ingredients for this dish! Sadly he couldn’t attend to the kitchen this time because of world-wide master class tour. This special breakfast sandwich will give you everything that you need to start a great day! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 3 years old homemade kulen
- homemade bread
- 3 organic eggs
- fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- organic tomato
- olive oil
Preparing all ingredients we need:
- Slice homemade bread.
- Slice the 3 years old homemade kulen, do not forget to remove the skin.
- Slice 1 organic tomato.
- Preheat the pan. Melt 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Cook the bread slices until brown from both sides.
- Warm the kulen slices.
- Fry tomato slices on the olive oil along with 3-4 garlic cloves and handful of chopped fresh basil.
- Fry 3 organic eggs, salt when almost ready.
Building the sandwich:
- Now it’s time to build the sandwich.
- Do the layers: Bread slice, kulen round slice, tomato round slice, basil with garlic cloves, fried egg.
- Finish off with some chopped fresh basil.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!