Hi and welcome to the AlmazanKitchen!
This day we didn’t really want to film a recipe, we were just walking around, relaxing, talking, took a homemade puff pastry with ourselves to make a toppings with cream & sugar. But then we saw a wild mulberries in the forest, and boom, here’s an idea for our viewers. Those wild mulberry became a simple yet amazing dessert!
You will need this ingredients:
- puff pastry
- wild mulberries
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tbsp. Šljivovica (brandy)
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- Attenuate 1 square of the puff pastry, then cut to strips.
- Preheat the pan, add some oil.
- Fry the strips for 2 min. on each side.
- Move to the cutting board, and build a well from fried strips.
- Take a wooden grinder and smash some wild mulberries.
- Transfer to the preheated pan, no oil.
- Fry & toss for 1 min.
- Add 1/4 cup cream.
- Add 1 tbsp. brown sugar.
- Add 2 tbsp. Šljivovica (brandy).
- Fry 1 min. more.
- Add 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- Mix well, and fry few minutes more.
- Fill the pastry well with sweet mulberry sauce we’ve just made.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!