Hi and welcome to the AlmazanKitchen!
Potato time! Tastiest baked potatoes in the world! Fire, coals, homemade kaymak (fermented for 3 month), fresh wild chives and homemade extra virgin olive oil! Organic and natural! What do you need more to be happy for the moment?
You will need this ingredients (for one potato):
- 1 big potatoes
- 6 tbsp. homemade kaymak
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- handful of wild chives, chopped
- Place big potato into the coals, bake for 45 min*
- Take out and cut in half. Be careful, it’s very hot!
- Add 3 tbsp. homemade kaymak above, on each half.
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil on both half.
- Chop handful of wild chives and add it above the potato halves.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
*You can also bake this in oven, temp. +200-250C (+400-500F), 45 minutes.
Fast & easy, nourishing and tasty! Promise us to check it out! You will like it!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!