What can be better than BBQed ribs? Slow-cooked BBQ beef ribs under homemade barbeque sauce! These ribs are something very special, they literally fall of the bones. The taste of it – mmm… So delicious, so juicy and so saucy! Barbecue sauce – such a difficult word, but not a difficult sauce! Just take paprika, honey, soy sauce and some organic fresh tomatoes, voila – best BBQ sauce in the world! Do not forget napkins, there will be a lot of foodporn, natureporn, cooking ASMR and of course our brave Kittie Crew!
You will need these ingredients:
- 1 kg beef ribs
- handful of organic tomatoes
- rosemary brush
- 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp. honey, 1tbsp. soy sauce, oil
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Fry 1kg of beef ribs slightly until golden brown from both sides.
- Preheat special AlmazanKitchen log stove to 248°F/120°C.
- Slow-grill the ribs for 5 hours.
- While step #3 is in the process let’s make homemade BBQ sauce. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Add 1 tbsp. of paprika, 1tsp. of honey – stir well and set on low fire. Add 1 tbsp. of soy sauce – stir well again. Add fresh tomato juice, stir well and slow-cook until rich saucy consistency.
- Brush the meat with BBQ sauce using handmade rosemary brush.
- Grill ribs for few more minutes so sauce can parch and soak into the meat.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)