Culinary never have been so easy and beautiful at once yet! This is the best culinary show in the world showing you all sides of cooking process including best recipes for you with cooking ASMR sounds, foodporn and macro shots in the natureporn sceneries – approved by billions of viewers! Today we bring you our favorite pasta recipe with handmade dough, homemade pesto sauce and grilled chicken, finished off with red chili pepper! Delicious and nourishing with all macros and micros for your nutrition!
You will need these ingredients:
- 250g chicken breast
- 2 eggs, 1 cup flour
- handful fresh mint, lemon basil, basil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, parmesan, red chili pepper
- salt, olive oil, salt, pepper
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 egg yolks with 1 cup of flour. Knead well, form a ball. Leave to rest for a while.
- Chop handful of fresh mint, lemon basil and common basil with 2-3 garlic cloves. Add olive oil and mix well.
- Flatten out and attenuate the dough, form any type of pasta you want. Boil the water and cook pasta for 8-10 min.
- Cut 250g of chicken breasts into 3 major pieces. Salt and pepper from both sides, grill on 653 F/345 C for 10-15 min. Do not forget to flip!
- Mix pasta with pesto sauce and chicken. Finish off with red chili pepper rings.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)