Gratin dauphinois, aka pommes de terre dauphinoise, aka potatoes à la dauphinoise, aka gratin de pommes à la dauphinoise, aka Best Potato Dauphinoise by AlmazanKitchen. Traditional French dish based on potatoes and cream prepared with passion and love of AlmazanKitchen crew. Crispy & creamy organic potatoes baked in a special clay cookware on coals with a huge dose of homemade cheese!
You will need this ingredients:
- 200g homemade cheese
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 500g organic potatoes
- 3 big garlic cloves
- 1 cup cream
- salt, veg. oil
- Set upoutdoor fireplace.
- Slice 500g of organic potatoes.
- Grate 200g of homemade cheese.
- Prepare ceramic bowl.
- Unpeel and smash 3 big garlic cloves then chop well. Put it into the bowl.
- Add 1 tsp. of salt & pepper and 1 cup of cream.
- Mix well!
- Preheat and oil up the clayware pot.
- Make the 3 layers of the sequence: potatoes, cheese and cream.
- Cover with lid and cook until ready.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook