We bet you seen those black bun burgers before, especially if you’re from Russia, Russian people are obsessed with black bun burgers. Today we want to share with you that black buns are not made with chemicals as you could think in a first place, but with organic mollusk’s inks, in our case – cuttlefish ink. The further, the better – have you ever though you can use sweet blueberry sauce with beef patty, handful of crispy bacon and melted cheddar cheese? Add some salad and voilà – there goes black mamba burger! This burger got its name because of the buns color… duh… BUT it is also soooo delicious that you won’t even notice how you will finish it, like the fastest snake on the planet – black mamba.
You will need these ingredients:
- 200g beef mince, handful of bacon
- iceberg salad, cheddar cheese
- 1tsp. sesame, 1tbsp. blueberry sauce
- 2 hands flour, 1 tsp. yeast, ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp. baking powder, 1.5 tsp. cuttlefish ink
- oil, salt, black salt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tsp. of yeast, ½ tsp. of baking powder, 1 hand of water and 1.5 tsp. of cuttlefish ink (fill free to use other mollusks inks for different colors). Knead well and form a ball, leave in a warm place for a while so the dough grows.
- Prepare the toppings: slice iceberg salad to taste, 4-5 slices of cheddar cheese per burger, and fry handful of bacon until crunchy golden-brown texture.
- Mix 200g of beef mince with black salt. Form a proper patty.
- Preheat the grill, great it with oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill patty for 3 min each side. Grill until doneness you want. When almost ready place 2-3 slices above to melt.
- Bake dough for a few minutes. Use oil or water to “glue” sesame to the bun. Cut in a half.
- Build a burger: bottom bun, iceberg salad, rest of the cheese slices, beef patty with melted cheese above, crispy bacon…. And the main ingredient goes right in here – pour everything with blueberry sauce then cover with the top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)