Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Juiciest, crispiest, tastiest chicken wings that you ever saw! Marinated in buttermilk and cooked on fire in wild mountain forest. All made from scratch, including our special BBQ sauce. Do not hesitate to try this outstanding delicious dish! Take yourself and your company out in the nature! Recipe is down below!
You will need this ingredients:
- 500g organic wings
- homemade tomato juice
- 2 cups fresh milk
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. balsamico
- 2 cloves
- ½ tbsp. corn starch
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- forest onions
- 1 hand of flour
- Mix 2 cups of fresh milk with a lemon juice.
- Slice 1 onion then toss it to the milk.
- Smash 3-4 garlic cloves then slice it. Add to the milk.Mix everything well!
- Add 1 tsp. of salt. Mix.
- Dip and coat 500g of organic chicken wings in the marinade.
- Place the wings into the cold place and leave there to marinate.
Special AlmazanKitchen BBQ sauce:
- Preheat your pan.
- Melt 3 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Deglaze with 1 cup of homemade tomato juice.
- Add 1 tbsp. of soy sauce. Mix and slow cook for a while.
- Add 1 tbsp. of balsamico. Mix.
- Add 2 cloves. Slow cook for a while.
- Mix ½ tbsp. of corn starch with water then pour it into the pan.
- Stir and slow cook until reach saucy texture.
- Drain into the wooden bowl.
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Put 1 hand of flour on the cutting board. Salt & pepper it.
- Coat the chicken wings in the spicy flour well!
- Preheat the pan. Fill it with oil.
- Dip-fry chicken wings till crunchy golden crust.
- Chop some forest onions.
- Finish off the wings with handful of chopped forest onions.
- Serve with sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!