Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Pasta week is continuing! Behold the first ever carbonara that is cooked in the wild forest near the beautiful lake! Everything, including pasta is made from scratch, using homemade organic ingredients. Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- homemade noodles
- 2 free-range eggs
- 150g pecorino cheese
- 200g smoked pork meat (homemade)
- 2 garlic cloves
- handful of fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- olive oil
- Make the dough for noodles.
- Slice & dice 200g of smoked pork meat (homemade).
- Crash and peel 2 garlic cloves. Then mince it.
- Chop handful of fresh parsley.
- Preheat the pan.
- Toss sliced smoked pork into the pan.
- Fry for 3-5 min.
- Add minced garlic into the pan.
- Mix well and fry for 2 min more.
- Add chopped parsley.
- Cook the noodles.
- Grate 150g of pecorino cheese.
- Prepare mixing ceramic bowl.
- Crack 2 free-range eggs.
- Add grated cheese.
- Add 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Mix well!
- Toss noodles into the pan.
- Add the sauce. Mix well and cook for additional 3-5 min.
- Finish off with grated cheese and serve!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!