WARNING!! THIS VIDEO IS VERY HOT! Literally, this awesome chili is not for the faint of heart and stomach, repeat this recipe at your own risk! If you dare, don’t forget to have any dairy product at the hands reach (preferably liquid one). This chili can be an ambassador of The World – because we used sweet red Crimean onion and a whole variety of different extra hot peppers from all around the world: Chocolate Habanero is from the Caribbean, Orange Habanero comes from Amazonas regions, Carolina Reaper – South Carolina US and lemon drop pepper from Peru! Fermented beans from Japan, and homemade mincemeat with soaked homegrown beans from Serbia. The best and the most complex recipe by Almazan Kitchen so far!
You will need these ingredients:
- 500 g mince meat
- 1 cup of beans
- pesto teal cheese
- avocado, sweet red Crimean onion
- fermented beans paste (anko)
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 heaped tbsp. of paprika and smoked chili mix
- chocolate habanero, orange habanero, Carolina reaper, lemon drop pepper (hot chili peppers)
- coriander seeds, mustard seeds, brown sugar, peppercorn, salt (spices)
- spring onion, Greek yogurt
- AlmazanKitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 1 tsp. of each: coriander seeds, mustard seeds, brown sugar, peppercorn and salt in the mortar using pestle.
- Slice the following: chocolate habanero, orange habanero, Carolina reaper, lemon drop pepper. (Wash your hands after, and do not touch any sensitive parts, especially eyes!)
- Chop sweet red Crimean onion and spring onion, scoop out the avocado meat.
- Preheat the pan to 660 F/ 350 C, grease with oil.
- Toss in 500g of mincemeat and chopped sweet red Crimean onions. Fry for 10 min, do not forget to stir.
- If you can control your cooking temperature get it to 250 F/ 120 C.
- Toss everything from step #1 into the pan, also add ½ cup of tomato paste, 1 tbsp. of fermented beans paste (anko), 1 cup of beans and 1 heaped tbsp. of paprika and smoked chili mix. Stir, mix and cook for 30 min.
- Set temperature to 210 F / 100 C.
- Toss in pesto teal cheese slices. Let it melt, cook for additional 10 min.
- Serve with avocado meat, chopped spring onions, and Greek yogurt (we strongly recommend to have a dairy product here).
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!