Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
We must admit that this winter is hell of a kind. But it isn’t stopping us to continue our show for you! This time we will show you how to make flavor explosion curry cooked outside near the frozen lake on -25°C!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g free-range chicken wings
- 1 tsp.: salt, caraway, pepper, coriander seeds, mustard seeds
- 1 aubergine; onion, carrot, lime, pepper
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. curcuma
- 1 tsp. paprika
- few mini chili peppers
- fresh ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- somun bread
- Prepare your mortar & pestle.
- Load 1 tsp. of salt, caraway, pepper, coriander seeds and mustard seeds into the mortar. Grind well with a pestle!
- Slice the veggies: 1 aubergine, pepper, carrot, few mini chili peppers, onion. And slice fresh ginger into thin small pieces.
- Smash 3-4 garlic cloves.
- Preheat your pan. Add some veg. oil.
- Toss in 400g of free-range chicken wings.
- Fry until it has crispy golden brown texture.
- Add the spices we made earlier. Mix well.
- Add 1 tsp. of curcuma, and 1 tsp. of paprika.
- Add some ice for deglaze.
- Toss in the veggies. Stir everything.
- Fry for few minutes.
- Add the lime juice.
- Add 1 cup of coconut milk. Mix and stir.
- Slow cook under the lid.
- Cut open the somun bread, warm it on coals. Check if dish is ready and…
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!