Why is it the best you would ask? It’s the only cordon blue in the world that is made in the forest from scratch using organic homemade ingredients by your beloved channel AlmazanKitchen!And we’re happy to share it with you! We give you more than a single video, we share with you this awesome recipe!
You will need this ingredients:
- homemade cured ham
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 100g homemade cheese
- 1 free-range egg
- homemade mayo
- free-range beef cut
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 cup flour
- few pickles
- brown sugar
- Grate few pickles.
- Add 2 tbsp. of homemade mayo, 1 tbsp. of brown sugar and 1 tsp. of pickle juice.
- Mix everything well!
- Cut open free-range beef cut then beat it as thin as you can.
- Slice 100g of homemade cured ham as thin as you can.
- Slice 100g of homemade cheese.
- Place ham and cheese on the one side of the beef cut then fold it.
- Whisk 1 free-range egg.
- Grind the pepper along with a salt, add 1 tbsp. of flour.
- Coat the beef in a spicy flour.
- Let’s make a tempura: coat the beef in egg and then with bread crumbs.
- Preheat your deep pan. Fill with oil.
- Dip-fry the cordon blue until crispy golden brown crunchy crust.
- Finish off the dish with chopped spring onion.
- Serve and eat with sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!