Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
With help of our main chef Mr. Ramsay the Owl, we made traditional dessert this time. It just melts in your mouth giving you the flavors of caramelized orange, homemade mascarpone cheese and soft, tasty crepes. Do not hesitate to try it out!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 organic egg
- 3 tbsp. mascarpone
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 orange
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup homemade rum
- handful of mint
- salt, water, flour, oil
- Mix 1 organic egg with 1 hand of flour, 1 tsp. of salt and some water.
- Preheat the pan. Oil it up with veg. oil.
- Bake the crepes using batter until brown from both sides.
- Mix 3 tbsp. of mascarpone with 2 tbsp. of honey.
- Smear the crepes with the mascarpone filling then fold it in triangles.
- Remove the peel from the orange. Slice the peel into strips.
- Preheat your pan. Melt 3 tbsp. of brown sugar along with 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Caramelize orange peel strips in the melted sugar.
- Add orange juice.
- Deglaze with 1 cup of homemade rum.
Finalizing and serving:
- Put the crepe triangles into the pan.
- Cook it to flavor up with caramel and orange.
- Finish off with handful of chopped mint.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!