You don’t need to go to the nearest KFC store to have the best KFC-style chicken parts! Almazan Kitchen will share with you today our own variation on the crispiest chicken! No secret ingredients! Everything is in the recipe! Enjoy the new dusk ambient and let us know in the comment section how do you like it so far?
You will need these ingredients:
- chicken wings, thighs, drums
- BBQ sauce
- flour, 2 eggs
- 1 heaped tbsp. of each: ground dried summer savory, garlic powder, ginger powder, chili “habanero” powder, smoked pimento de la Vera, allspice, ground bay leaves, Himalayan salt with dried flowers
- deep-frying oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Grind 1 tbsp. of allspice and 1 tbsp. of Himalayan salt with dried flowers in the mortar using pestle.
- Add the rest of the spices to the mortar.
- Whisk 2 eggs, add 2 hands of flour. Mix well.
- Soak chicken wings, thigs and drums in the eggs with flour.
- Coat chicken with the spices from the step #1 and #2.
- Preheat deep-frying oil.
- Fry chicken for 10-15 min.
- Serve with BBQ sauce!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!
€49 – €99
€125 – €140