Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are preparing a steak in a double-sided grill pan with the perfect sauce for grilled meat – chimichurri sauce. Sit back and enjoy!
You will need these ingredients:
- Rosemary, Fresh Basil, Spinach
- Garlic Cloves, Ginger
- Red & Yellow Mini Chili Peppers
- Chili Flakes
- Olive Oil, Salt, Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Let’s make the chimichurri sauce: Grind fresh basil, 2-3 garlic cloves, 15g of ginger root, and ½ tsp. of salt in the mortar using a pestle. Add lemon juice and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Grind more then add a handful of fresh spinach. Grind until sauce consistency.
- Toss 2 garlic cloves, 1 tsp. of chili flakes, rosemary stick, and 50g of butter into the cooking bowl. Set on medium heat and let the butter melt then add & cook altogether 1 cup of beans with 1 cup of mix of red & yellow mini chili peppers. Cook on a low-medium heat for 15-20 min.
- Salt and spice up the steak with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix from both sides.
- Grill steak for 3 min each side (repeat until doneness you want).
- Serve under chimichurri sauce with beans garnish!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!