Hi and welcome to first soup recipe on AlmazanKitchen Blog!
Do you remember, when in your childhood while you were ill, your grandma, or mother was making you a chicken soup, because it’s magically heals people over centuries? So, we decided to share our family recipe with you. Heal effect is over 9000!
You will need this ingredients:
- 4-6 chicken legs
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic head
- 200g carrots
- 100g parsley root
- 100g leek
- 1 bay leaf
- 200g parsnip
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- green onions.
- 100g egg noodles
- Cut 1 onion and 1 garlic head in half. Put it on coals or on hot burner for 3 min.
- Add 4-6 chicken legs into the pot.
- Add 200g carrots.
- Add 100g parsley root.
- Add 200g parsnip.
- Add 100g leek.
- Add 1 bay leaf.
- Do not forget about 1 tsp. cumin for the good flavor.
- Salt it with 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Take your onion and garlic from the coals, don’t peel it, add into the pot.
- Add spring water, until everything is covered in it.
- Cook the soup for 3 hours, on low heat.
- Add some parsley and green onions.
- Add 100g egg noodles.
- Leave it for 5 minutes & then serve.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
And now you know the secret recipe of our family. Whole vegetables are giving all of its healing powers, coals are charging it while cooking with earth powers, that’s why this soup is so strong in healing. Note: It’s not a medicine, it’s just an extra source for you to get well soon. If you’re sick badly, go to see the doctor asap.
Do not sit home, get well soon, if you’re ill, love the nature, and cheers to you all!