Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
The Best, The Greatest, Most Delicious and Most Juicy steak, prepared in the forest on fire with fresh veggies and broccoli garnish under awesome cream pepper sauce! Healthy and yummy! Do not forget to check the video! Fresh organic ingredients combined using fire, near the wild mountain river, to bring you truly satisfying and relaxing experience! And of course you can cook it by yourself! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 800g free-range beef meat
- 300g broccoli
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. mixed peppercorns
- 1 cup cream
Cooking the broccoli:
- Simple and easy. Prepare the suitable cookware.
- Fill with water, salt and boil it, then cook 300g of broccoli for 5-7 min.
- Drain the water. It’s ready!
- Preheat the pan.
- Add some veg. oil.
- Place 800g of free-range beef meat into the pan.
- Smash and add 5-7 garlic cloves.
- Salt the steak from one side.
- Cook for 2,5-7,5 min.
- Flip the steak, add 2 tbsp. of butter and fresh rosemary steak. Cook for 2,5-7,5 min.
- Remove the steak from the pan and leave it to rest for a while.
Pepper cream sauce:
- Preheat the pan. Add some olive oil.
- Toss 2 tbsp. of mixed peppercorns into the pan.
- Add 1 cup of cream and salt it.
- Cook for 3-6 min.
Serve all together. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, pans and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!