Fried Whole Chicken! Mr. Ramsay the owl helped us to find some horseradish for his signature aromatic deep-frying oil to cook our special chicken! This chicken is prepared from scratch in the mountain forest, near the half-frozen river. We infused the meat with fresh spicy marinade and made special cuts on it, so chicken can be fried whole. Crispy, spicy skin and meat falling of the bones… Simple enough to repeat!
You will need this ingredients:
- 1 whole free-range chicken
- horseradish, ginger, green chili
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- 5-6 baby onions
- 1 tsp. sweet curry
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lime
Fresh spicy marinade:
- Setup the fireplace outdoor.
- Prepare your cookware and ingredients you need.
- Take mortar & pestle.
- Slice 1 green chili and ginger. Grind and mix well.
- Toss in 1 tsp. of salt, sweet curry and paprika.Add some lime juice. Mix well!
Chicken precooking steps:
- Take 1 whole free-range chicken.
- Cut off and remove the backbone.
- Grate the chicken with marinade well.
Cooking the dish:
- Preheat your pan.
- Add 1 cup of oil.
- Toss into the oil few horseradish, 5-6 garlic cloves and 5-6 baby onions.
- Place the chicken right into the pan. Use something to press it, we were using stone from the nearby river.
- Fry until chicken is cooked, flip halfway.
- Enjoy awesome crunchy chicken!
- Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!