Remember that genius tool from the last steak video? It’s time to modify and use it again! Do not waste your space and time for a lot of small souvlakis, make a GIANT one with crispypig tail bread at the same time! We marinated fresh pork neck in awesome almazan souvlaki spice mix, some lemon juice and 2 cups of kefir – in that way meat becomes soo juicy and soft. What is kefir you will ask? Kefir or kephir is a fermented milk drink that was originally invented in Caucasus Mountains. Of course, what a meat dish without some veggies? Improvise!
You will need these ingredients:
- 2kg pork neck
- 3-4 tbsp. almazan souvlaki mix, lemon juice, 1-2 cups of kefir (fermented milk drink)
- onion, zucchini, handful of cherry tomatoes
- water, yeast, brown sugar, flour, salt
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix one 1 tbsp. of yeast along with water, 1 tbsp. brown sugar, 1 hand of flour and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball and leave to rest.
- Slice onion and zucchini into round slices.
- Slice 2kg of pork neck into major pieces, marinate it using 3-4 tbsp. of almazan souvlaki mix, lemon juice and 1-2 cups of kefir. (Better to marinate it for a day in a cold place, but few hours will do the job too)
- Make giant skewer, and skewer up slice of meat, slice of zucchini, slice of onion, cherry tomato, repeat until there’s no more place.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, roll it up onto the second giant skewer. (Check the video for more visual instructions)
- Place both skewers onto primitive cooking tool and grill for 10-15 min (365 F/185 C)
- Serve it together. Enjoy!
- Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)