Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
This pasta is one of Mr. Ramsey’s favorite dishes! Very simple but yet unbelievably delicious! You must try it out! Also do not forget to check the video, it is more than a cooking video, it’s a ritual of deep relaxation and ultimate foodporn experience! Enjoy!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g organic chicken breast
- 100g parmesan
- handful of agaricus mushrooms
- 1 organic zucchini
- 1 organic onion
- fresh chives
- 1 hand of flour
- 1 organic egg
- ¼ hand of water
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ cup cream
- 1 red hot chili
- pepper, olive oil
- Mix 1 hand of flour with ½ tsp. of salt, 1 organic egg and ¼ hand of water.
- Knead well!
- Form a ball.
- Cover with something and leave to rest.
- Prepare the pot, fill it with water.
- Boil the water.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough, roll the sides in the middle, press down. Slice it.
- Cook the macaroni for 5-8 min.
- Slice handful of agaricus mushrooms, dice 300g of organic chicken breasts, 1 organic onion and 1 organic zucchini into strips.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Start to cook chicken with onions.
- Toss in the mushrooms, stir and cook.
- Pepper the dish and add 1 tbsp. of butter to melt then toss in the zucchini strips.
- Salt the dish and toss the macaroni into the pan. Stir well then add ½ cup of cream, stir well again.
- Slow cook the dish to soak up in sauce well.
- Finish off the dish with chopped fresh chives, 100g of parmesan and red hot chili rings.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!