Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
What makes this salad legendary? Well, our head chef is an owl and his name is Mr. Ramsay… If that isn’t enough, the cooking methods that we use are special too and they are combined with wild organic ingredients that we always use for our cooking.
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g free-range chicken breast
- organic lettuce and rocket
- 100g wild poplar mushrooms
- handful of organic radish
- 3-4 bread slices
- 100g parmigiano cheese
- salt, olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- few organic mini chili peppers
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- Prepare your cutting board and a plate.
- Take the lettuce, remove the stem and slice onto minor parts.
- Slice & dice handful of organic radish.
- All transfer to the plate for later.
- Do not forget about rocket leaves. Do not chop it.
- Slice the bread onto 3-4 slices.
- Prepare your grinder.
- Smash 3 garlic cloves. Toss into the grinder.
- Also toss few organic mini chili peppers into the grinder.
- Salt it.
- Grind well!
- Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil, 1 tbsp. of honey and 2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Mix well!
- Add 1 tbsp. of mustard and mix well again!
Chicken, bread & mushrooms:
- Preheat the hand grill. Grill 100g of poplar mushrooms for 1 min on coals.
- Grill 3-4 bread slices for 1 min.
- Cut open 400g of free-range chicken breasts. Grill for 2-5 min. Salt it after.
- Grate bread slices with garlic clove.
- Slice the grilled bread & breasts onto minor slices.
- Make layers: lettuce+rocket, chicken, lettuce, chicken&bread+mushrooms.
- Finish off with dressing, rocket, sliced radish and 100g of parmigiano.
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!