Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
It’s been a while since last Serbian cuisine, right? This time we will prepare Muckalica! What is muckalica? Muckalica is a Serbian dish, a stew made of meat and vegetables. Let’s try it!
You will need this ingredients:
- 700g pork neck
- 150g boletus mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 2-3 peppers
- 1-2 hot chili
- cream cheese
- Preheat the clay pot on the coals.
- Slice 700g of pork neck onto minor parts.
- Cover the inside of clay pot with oil.
- Add the meat into the clay pot. Cover and cook for 1h.
- Cook the onion, peppers and chili on the coals.
- After 10 minutes put the veggies away from coals. Peel it from burned parts and slice.
- Add veggies into the clay pot.
- Slice 150g of boletus mushrooms, 1 tomato and add it into the clay pot.
- Salt everything and mix well.
- Cook for 3-5h more.
- Add 50g of cream cheese. Mix well.
- Cook for 15 min. more.
- We recommend to eat Musckalica with somun bread! It’s a way better!
- By the way it should be ready already. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!