We have something really special for you.
You will fall in love with the first bite. Everyone loves burgers, right? We know they do, cmon. Well, be ready to accept our gift from the heart!
Gurmanska Pljeskavica – is a Serbian burger, cooked on coals with secret ingredient, which is Exploding meat flavor, achieved by special meat fermentation technique! 100% free-range beef, cooked on coal, there is just no better thing to put between crusty homemade Serbian bread with a special sauce! Such a perfection, yum!
You will need this ingredients:
- 400g free range beef mince
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 70g homemade Serbian bacon
- 70g homemade Serbian cheese
- 1 tsp. hot homemade paprika
- 2 tbsp. onions, diced
Bread dip sauce:
- 1 tsp. mangalitsa fat
- 2 tbsp. chicken (or beef) soup
- 1/2 tsp. hot homemade paprika
- 1/3 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Serbian somun bread
- 1 tbsp. young homemade Serbian kajmak
First of all, we have to prepare our meat. It’s fermentation period can be from 2 days to 30 days, which is better of course.
- Mix 400g free ranged beef mince with 1 tps. baking soda and 1 tsp. salt.
- Knead the meat.
- Cover with towel and left it somewhere in the dark place for 2-30 days. Knead it every day.
- Prepare your fermented meat.
- Slice and dice 70g homemade Serbian bacon(you can replace it with regular bacon, but taste won’t be the same), add it into the mass.
- Slice and add in the mass 70g homemade Serbian cheese(also you can replace it with regular cheese, but remember about the taste).
- Add 1 tsp. hot homemade paprika.
- Add 2 tbsp. diced onions.
- Knead again.
- Cover with towel and let it rest for a while.
Bread dip sauce:
- Preheat your pan on low fire.
- Add 1 tbsp. mangalitsa fat.
- Add 2 tbsp. chicken (or beef) soup.
- Stir it well.
- Add 1/2 tsp. homemade paprika.
- Add 1/3 tsp. white pepper.
- Stir and mix it well.
- Cut Serbian somun bread in halfs.
- Dip both halfs in the sauce.
Time to grill our meat:
- Cover your barbecue and cutting board(do not forget that our boards makes everything taste better) with oil.
- Take out your rested meat and form a patty.
- Grill 3-5 min on each side.
- Grill buns for 1 min.
- Take the bottom bun, and cover it with 1 tbsp. young homemade Serbian kajmak.
- Place the patty on it
- Cover it with top bun.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Congrats! Now you know how to cook special nourishing Serbian burger that is healthy and made from organic stuff. Kajmak refreshes the taste, giving it silky & milky texture and flavor!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!