Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
The Halloween is over and it’s time to make a dish with pumpkin! Of course Mr. Ramsay will help us out with it! His special outstanding recipe for coal-roasted pumpkin with spicy fried chicken! Do not hesitate to try it out! It’s The Best way to use Halloween pumpkin properly!
You will need this ingredients:
- 300g pumpkin
- 500g free-range chicken breast
- 50g butter
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- organic round red chili
- young onions
Roasting pumpkin and grinding the seeds in spices:
- Prepare your cutting board.
- Cut the pumpkin on slices, and slices on minor parts.
- Take 300g of pumpkin slices and roast in on fire.
- Season the pan! Check previous videos/articles to know how to do it!
- Prepare your grinder.
- Add 1 tsp. of salt, 1 tsp. of mustard seeds and 1 tsp. of coriander seeds.
- Grind everything well!
- Flip the pumpkin!
- Remove the grinded seeds from the grinder and transfer on the cutting board.
Spicing & frying the chicken and pumpkin:
- Add some oil to the preheated seasoned pan.
- Take 500g of free-range chicken breasts and grate it good with just grinded spices!
- Fry the spiced chicken for 2-3 min. While it’s pre-frying do the following steps.
- Remove pumpkin slices from the coals. Peel it from the burned parts and slice it.
- Spice the pumpkin with ¼ tsp. of nutmeg.
- Toss 50g of butter into the pan. Let it smelt and spread all around the pan.
- Flip the chicken breasts.
- Load spiced pumpkin slices into the pan.
- Fry everything for additional 3-5 min! Do not forget to flip pumpkin slices halfway.
- Add 1 cup of white wine halfway.
- Remove everything from the pan
- Serve chicken above the pumpkin on the special cutting board!
- Finish off with young chopped onions and chopped organic round red chili.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!