Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
What is the best thing for hot summer days? Coca Cola? No, friends! It’s a great and nourishing sweet & sour chicken stir-fry. Made from fresh organic vegetables and free-range chicken with some light sauce and special roasted Syberian pine cone nuts!
You will need this ingredients (4 servings):
- 400g free-range chicken breast
- 100g Syberian pine cone nuts
- 1 tbsp. lamb lard
- 1 big red pepper
- 2 onions
- 2-3 zucchini (with flowers)
- handful of fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp. homemade apricot jam
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. hypericum perforatum oil
- 2 tbsp. corn starch mixed with water
- 3 tbsp. rice wine
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Prepare any bowl. We will mix a sauce in it.
- Add 4 tbsp. of homemade apricot jam into the bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp. of oyster sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp. of hypericum perforatum oil.
- Add 2 tbsp. of corn starch mixed with water.
- Some rice wine, 3 tbsp.
- And 1 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Mix everything very well.
- Preheat the wok.
- Add some sunflower oil and spread it with paper towel.
- Add 100g of Syberian pine cone nuts.
- Fry it on the small fire.
- Transfer fried nuts somewhere.
- Slice well 1 big red pepper and 2 onions.
- Smash the garlic.
- Slice 2-3 zucchinis(with flowers).
- Chop some parsley.
- Slice chicken breast thick. (Do not forget to feed the cat! :) )
- Add 1 tbsp. of lamb lard into the wok.
- Add sliced chicken breasts into the pan.
- Add fresh veggies and nuts. Fry it well all together.
- Add the sauce into the pan. Fry it a little more.
- Cook the rice.
- Serve everything together. It would be interesting to serve everything on the banana leaf, like we did.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!