Steak is something really primal and primitive, meat in the life circle of a mankind will always have a dominant position for healthy nutrition. You don’t need a lot to make this juicy T-bone the best thing you will ever try! Campfire, fork-like stick, salt & pepper and here you go! Of course, we have an extravagant part for you here, we will show you how to make garlic butter for this delicious cut of meat!
You will need these ingredients:
- 200g butter
- garlic, chives
- olive oil, salt & pepper,
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Skewer up the T-Bone on the fork-like stick, salt & pepper it and grease with olive oil.
- Roast on coals for… There’s a tricky part, time of preparing really depends on the heat you have from the coals, but if you follow Almazan Kitchen for a bit, you already know how to properly make a steak!
- Chop handful of chives and 3-4 garlic cloves. Blend up with 200g of butter like we did in the video.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)