This is one very special chunk of meat and you may wonder, why does it cost 2000$? The meat is from a special wild buffalo sort, that was fed with picked Rtanj mountain herbs, to enhance the aroma and accomplish the taste that cannot be copied anywhere in the world! The butter is also made from a wild mountain buffalo milk that you just can’t find in the local supermarket (same as the premium aged white balsamico from our secret basement). We use only homegrown organic vegetables and herbs from the top of mysterious Rtanj Mountain. Steak is cooked using special contrast temperature techniques, combining strong fire and warm sand. Even the oil for this recipe is manually pressed…
You will need this ingredients:
- premium aged white balsamico
- Serbian buffalo steak
- mountain buffalo butter
- organic zucchini
- organic young onions
- organic Rtanj thyme
- hand pressed oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- salt & pepper
- Salt & pepper Serbian buffalo steak.
- Preheat the pan, oil it up.
- Cook the steak 2.5 min for each side including rears.
- Toss in handful of organic Rtanj thyme along with 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Repeat step No. 3 until doneness you want.
- Slice 1 organic zucchini then fry it until crispy golden brown.
- When almost ready sprinkle the zucchini with oil.
- Add handful of chopped organic young onions.
- Pour with premium aged white balsamico.
- Fry for a few more minutes.
- Serve together!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!