This video is not for the faint of heart… or better say stomach. This burger can feed up a whole family for a full whole day. We strongly do not recommend to watch this video if you’re on some kind of a diet, if you do –the temptation will be so hard not to repeat this recipe, that you can forget about your diet at all. A black cheeseburger tower, full of calories, good fats and proteins. YUMMY!
You will need these ingredients:
- 6 aged beef patties
- epic cheese
- iceberg salad
- flour, cuttlefish ink
- salt, sesame, olive oil
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 2 hands of flour with ½ tsp. of cuttlefish ink, salt to taste and 1 hand of water. Mix and knead well. Form a bun.
- Chop the iceberg salad, cut in half 3 cheese rounds.
- Coat dough in olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds from the top. Bake bun for * min.
- Grill 6 aged beef patties for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want. When almost ready put cheese on each patty, let it melt.
- Cut bun in half and build the burger: bottom part of the bun, patty with cheese, iceberg salad, repeat layers, cover with top bun. Hint: Use toothpick to hold everything in place like a tower.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (best way!!) or to our commerce e-mail (Please be advised that our Facebook page and e-mail linked above is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE OR E-MAIL)