Mr. Unicorn strikes with gifts again! This time He presented us His hide and sausages. We made an awesome magic sheath for our knife, as you can see now knife is 100x sharper than it was andyou know thatit was unbelievably sharp enough already! While playing Almazan Checkers using magic unicorn sausages,we decided to make delicious Turkish, Romanian and Balkanstew similar to ratatouille under the name of Güveç (Turkish) orĐuveč (Balkan).Veal, fresh homegrown veggies, provola cheese and garlic cloves with rosemary sticks for flavor… Everything was slow cooked in the real clayware casserole on coals! Marvelous!
You will need this ingredients:
- 600g veal
- 1 zucchini, 2 tomatoes, 1 onion, 2 green peppers
- provola cheese
- few rosemary sticks, 4-5 garlic cloves
- AlmazanKitchen™ original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Slice 200g of sausages, 1 zucchini, 2 tomatoes, 1 onion and 600g of veal.
- Place 2 green peppers on coals (be careful).
- Preheat the clayware casserole. Grease it with oil well!
- Toss veal into the casserole, cook until it becomes brown. Do not forget to stir.
- Toss 2-3 rosemary sticks and 4-5 unpeeled garlic cloves into the casserole. Let the veal soak the flavors from the rosemary and garlic.
- Take out green peppers. Remove burned parts with the knife.
- Place onions, tomato & zucchini rounds and roasted green pepper stripes into the casserole. Cover above with good amount of provola cheese.
- Cover casserole with lid, slow cook the dish for 40 min on coals.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. Every knife made by hands and attenuated by Alex & Boki themselves. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE)