Welcome to Almazan Kitchen forest paradise! We have prepared yet another delicious surprise for you – and we promise you will love it. Same place, same people, different spell. Relax and enjoy the process of preparing our hot plate with the deep purple butter steak and home-grown veggies. Mix the butter, spices, and edible food colouring to prepare this ridiculously tasty purple paste used for coating the meat. We are eagerly sharing this recipe with you because this dish can be made on a hot plate literally anywhere – on an open fire like ours, in a conventional oven, on a grill… and you can’t go wrong with a thinly sliced aged steak and a tasty side dish… or is it a centre dish, the way we serve it 😊?
You will need these ingredients:
- 35 Dry-Aged Beef Steak
- Butter, Chives, Chili Flakes, Organic Blackberry Ink
- Veggies (Zucchini, Eggplant, Tomatoes, Onion)
- Šljivovica (plum brandy)
- Salt, Pepper
- Almazan Kitchen® original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Chop fresh Chives, mix with 1 tbsp. of Chili Flakes. Blend 200g butter with chives and chili flakes. Color up by adding a few drops of Organic Blackberry Ink. For more visual instructions check the video.
- Grill Veggies on 840 F / 450 C until golden brown.
- Set the grill to 570 F / 300 C. Add Beef Steak. Always drop some butter halfway, let it melt, toss and stir everything, repeat.
- Flip beef steak after 3 min. Repeat until doneness you want. Salt, pepper to taste.
- Now the part with caution. Pour some plum brandy, it shall ignite right away, so watch those hands.
- When the fire fades, serve hot.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!