World’s biggest taco ever made in the primitive way!
It can feed the whole company for good! We continue to modify and improve our special primitive kitchen for cooking in the forest. Very juicy and flavorful fillingmade of vinegar-honey soaked onions with 600g of awesome chicken fried with thyme, fish sauce and good chunk of mozzarella! Let’s get the party started!
You will need these ingredients:
- 600g chicken breasts
- mozzarella, avocado
- red onion, handful of thyme
- flour, salt,vinegar, fish sauce, honey, oil, chili sauce
- AlmazanKitchen original cookware and utensils (optional)
- Mix 1 hand of flour along with ½ tsp. of salt and water. Knead well, form a ball and leave to rest.
- Slice 1 red onion, marinate it in vinegar and honey.
- Attenuate the dough into round thin tortilla. Warm it up on coals.
- Preheat the pan grease it with oil (698 F/ 370 C). Toss in 600g of chicken breasts. Fry for 7-10 min, do not forget to flip. When you flip it first time toss in handful of thyme and 1 tbsp. of fish sauce. When almost ready toss in mozzarella pieces and let it melt.
- Unpeel and slice 1 avocado.
- Fill in the tortilla with chicken with mozzarella, avocado and marinated onion.
- Finish off with chili sauce to taste.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Write us on Facebook (Please note that our Facebook page is one and only way to order original knives and cookware directly from us. WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGH ONLY FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE)